Estate Planning:

Wills, Trusts, Durable Powers of Attorney, Health Care Directives, Probates

Read More

real estate law:

Counseling re: acquisition, ownership and sale of commercial, residential and agricultural properties, leases, contracts, easements and permits.

Read More

business law:

What type of business entity is right for you? We can assist with determining the answer, entity formation and ongoing status maintenance.

Read More

wine & vineyard industries:

Our legal experience, personal knowledge and history in the industry provides a huge advantage counseling clients in these areas.

Read More

Immigration Law:

Representation for employers, businesses & individuals. Personalized service to help families come together and stay together in the U.S.

Read More

Foreigners Holding U.S. Ag Acreage Due to Report

If you are not a U.S. citizen but have farmland holdings in this country, your registration with USDA is required within three months after transactions.

Farm Service Agency offices in the West issued the call for registration of all foreigners holding U.S. farmlands with the USDA.

“Any foreign person who acquires, transfers or holds any interest, other than a security interest, including leaseholds of 10 years or more, in agricultural land in the United States is required by law to report the transaction no later than 90 days after the date of the transaction,” explains Montana FSA State Director Bruce Nelson.

Read the Entire Article Here

No Comments Yet.

Leave a Comment